A Service Coordinator can help you determine which services you may need, however, below is a list of some of the services provided:
- Independent Living Skills Development. Services assist an individual in participating as a member of a group or individually in all aspects of a typical community setting
- Personal Assistance. Services assist an individual in all aspects of daily living
- Community Employment. Services establish employment opportunities for individuals with disabilites in local industries
- Respite. Services may be provided when a primary caregiver is absent or needs short term relief
- Environmental Adaptations. Ramps, track systems, door alarms, hand rails, etc.
- Specialized Medical Equipment. Dietary supplements, incontinence supplies, etc.
Service Coordinators use the forms below to determine priority of need and additional request funds, if needed.